Let’s share experience and knowledge. Since 2016 most of my work is about:
- Software as a Service / SaaS and cloud development
- Remote teams
- Applications in customer feedback, scientific modelling and electronic signatures
- Case Based Reasoning
- Workshops and training for PhD’s.
Any question in these areas? Just contact met here.
Before came the Horizon 2020 book project. The book is a practical guide on how to get funding for Horizon 2020.
- How to apply Atlassian’s Security Requirements for addons Around November 2019 Atlassian has published new security requirements for cloud applications. The requirements come into force on January 1, 2020. However Atlassian has not published guidance on ... Read more ...
- How to upgrade ACE to AUI 8.5.1 Atlassian has developed AUI, the Atlassian User Interface. This is a set of UI components and a front end library do develop applications according to the Atlassian Design Guidelines. ... Read more ...
- How to manage and grow a technical remote team When you need to grow your team, be it from just yourself or from a few collaborators, you need to make sure the new team members fit in. This ... Read more ...
- 10 Elements of Highly Effective SaaS Landing Pages How can you build a Software as a Service (SaaS) website? A website which is an effective tool to acquire customers? This article lines out advice from Rob ... Read more ...
- How to remove mojibake from mysql dump files Sometimes a mysql dump file contains latin-1 text encoded wrongly as UTF-8 unicode encoding. That leads to some characters out of the ASCII range being garbled and displayed as two ... Read more ...
Projects H-RD is working on:
- SaaS design and development.
- EU Research project advice and training. Please use the contact page at h-rd.org for the services.
- Online metrics and data science.
- Innovation development and localisation (see: Localisation of innovation and R&D).
- Energy research and Intelligent energy networks.
- Sequence pattern modelling and description.
- Ultralight burner design.
Further information can be found in: