- Archiving a Discourse ForumDiscourse is a forum platform, which allows threaded discussions. It looks nice, and works smoothly. However it is somewhat hard to archive such a forum. There are a couple of posts showing how to archive Discourse: https://meta.discourse.org/t/archive-an-old-forum-in-place-to-start-a-new-discourse-forum/13433/14 . That post describes how to get a WARC archive. However I just needed a html archive. Besides, … Continue reading Archiving a Discourse Forum
- Atlassian Connect Security – April 2021 changesJira and Confluence app security and external apps [updated – see below]. This article describes how security for apps for Jira and Confluence works. Jira and Confluence are the two main Atlassian applications, and in use by large and small teams. A large ecosystem of apps working together with and enhancing Jira and Confluence is … Continue reading Atlassian Connect Security – April 2021 changes
- Trello limits: Cards, Boards, …What are the limits for Trello? It seems not many users know (or care). Per 2020-04-22 the limits for Trello are: actions totalPerMove 500000 admin support twoFactorReset prefix twoFactorReset limit 10 bucketWidthMs 43200000 attachments perApiRequest 36000 perCard 1000 perBoard 36000 size regular 10485760 large 262144000 boards totalPerMember 4500 perMembersApiRequest 10000 totalMembersPerBoard 1600 cards openPerList 5000 … Continue reading Trello limits: Cards, Boards, …
- How to upgrade ACE to AUI 8.5.1Atlassian has developed AUI, the Atlassian User Interface. This is a set of UI components and a front end library do develop applications according to the Atlassian Design Guidelines. As of 2019-11, version 8.5.1 is the most recent version. A second component to build apps on Atlassian is ACE, or Atlassian Connect Express, a framework … Continue reading How to upgrade ACE to AUI 8.5.1
Let’s share experience and knowledge. My current work is about:
- Managing and training remote teams as external CTO
- Software as a Service / SaaS and cloud development
- Randomization for research studies and clinical trials with Study Randomizer
- Applications in customer feedback, scientific modelling and electronic signatures
- Case Based Reasoning
- Workshops and training for PhD’s.
Any question in these areas? Just contact met here.
Before came the Horizon 2020 book project. The book is a practical guide on how to get funding for Horizon 2020.
Projects H-RD is working on:
- SaaS design and development.
- EU Research project advice and training. Please use the contact page at h-rd.org for the services.
- Online metrics and data science.
- Innovation development and localisation (see: Localisation of innovation and R&D).
- Energy research and Intelligent energy networks.
- Sequence pattern modelling and description.
- Ultralight burner design.
Further information can be found in: