Check out the Horizon 2020 book project. The book is a practical guide on how to get funding for Horizon 2020.
The slides for the Literate DevOps talk at FOSDEM 2016 are here: Literate Devops.
The slides for the Microconf Europe talk “Small Data Science” are here: Small data science.
- How to manage and grow a technical remote team When you need to grow your team, be it from just yourself or from a few collaborators, you need to make sure the new team members fit in. This ... Read more ...
- 10 Elements of Highly Effective SaaS Landing Pages How can you build a Software as a Service (SaaS) website? A website which is an effective tool to acquire customers? This article lines out advice from Rob ... Read more ...
- How to remove mojibake from mysql dump files Sometimes a mysql dump file contains latin-1 text encoded wrongly as UTF-8 unicode encoding. That leads to some characters out of the ASCII range being garbled and displayed as two ... Read more ...
- Normalize Python DB API calls between SQLite and MySQL/PGSQL Somehow there is no single formatting for parameters/variables in python DB API calls. Looking at the DB API specification, it seems that specific database drivers can be written with ‘?’ ... Read more ...
Projects H-RD is working on:
- SaaS design and development.
- EU Research project advice and training. Please use the contact page at h-rd.org for the services.
- Online metrics and data science.
- Innovation development and localisation (see: Localisation of innovation and R&D).
- Energy research and Intelligent energy networks.
- Sequence pattern modelling and description.
- Ultralight burner design.
Further information can be found in: