Let’s share experience and knowledge. My current work is about:
- Managing and training remote teams as external CTO
- Software as a Service / SaaS and cloud development
- Randomization for research studies and clinical trials with Study Randomizer
- Applications in customer feedback, scientific modelling and electronic signatures
- Case Based Reasoning
- Workshops and training for PhD’s.
Any question in these areas? Just contact met here.
Before came the Horizon 2020 book project. The book is a practical guide on how to get funding for Horizon 2020.
- Trello limits: Cards, Boards, …What are the limits for Trello? It seems not many users know (or care). Per 2020-04-22 the limits for Trello are: actions totalPerMove 500000 admin support twoFactorReset prefix twoFactorReset limit 10 bucketWidthMs 43200000 attachments perApiRequest 36000 perCard 1000 perBoard 36000 size regular 10485760 large 262144000 boards totalPerMember 4500 perMembersApiRequest 10000 totalMembersPerBoard 1600 cards openPerList 5000 totalPerList 1000000 openPerBoard 5000 totalPerBoard 2000000 perApiRequest 20000 totalPerMove 10000 withActionsPerApiRequest 300 checkItems perChecklist 200 checklists perApiRequest 5000 perCard 500 perBoard 2000000 customFieldOptions perField 50 customFields perBoard 50 email e2bPerHour 1000 organizations perApiRequest 5000 input text maxLength 16384 labels perBoard 1000 lists openPerBoard 500 totalPerBoard 3000 orgs totalPerMember 850 totalMembersPerOrg 4000 freeBoardsPerOrg 10 reactions perAction 1000 uniquePerAction 17 routes enterprise export prefix enterprise-export limit 100 bucketWidthMs 120000 stickers perCard 70 Why do I list these limits here? There are ...Read more ...
- How to apply Atlassian’s Security Requirements for addonsAround November 2019 Atlassian has published new security requirements for cloud applications. The requirements come into force on January 1, 2020. However Atlassian has not published guidance on ...Read more ...
- How to upgrade ACE to AUI 8.5.1Atlassian has developed AUI, the Atlassian User Interface. This is a set of UI components and a front end library do develop applications according to the Atlassian Design Guidelines. ...Read more ...
- How to manage and grow a technical remote teamWhen you need to grow your team, be it from just yourself or from a few collaborators, you need to make sure the new team members fit in. This ...Read more ...
- 10 Elements of Highly Effective SaaS Landing PagesHow can you build a Software as a Service (SaaS) website? A website which is an effective tool to acquire customers? This article lines out advice from Rob ...Read more ...
Projects H-RD is working on:
- SaaS design and development.
- EU Research project advice and training. Please use the contact page at h-rd.org for the services.
- Online metrics and data science.
- Innovation development and localisation (see: Localisation of innovation and R&D).
- Energy research and Intelligent energy networks.
- Sequence pattern modelling and description.
- Ultralight burner design.
Further information can be found in: