Let’s share experience and knowledge. Since 2016 most of my work is about:
- Software as a Service / SaaS and cloud development
- Remote teams
- Applications in customer feedback, scientific modelling and electronic signatures
- Case Based Reasoning
- Workshops and training for PhD’s.
Any question in these areas? Just contact met here.
Before came the Horizon 2020 book project. The book is a practical guide on how to get funding for Horizon 2020.
- Normalize Python DB API calls between SQLite and MySQL/PGSQL Somehow there is no single formatting for parameters/variables in python DB API calls. Looking at the DB API specification, it seems that specific database drivers can be written with ‘?’ ... Read more ...
Projects H-RD is working on:
- SaaS design and development.
- EU Research project advice and training. Please use the contact page at h-rd.org for the services.
- Online metrics and data science.
- Innovation development and localisation (see: Localisation of innovation and R&D).
- Energy research and Intelligent energy networks.
- Sequence pattern modelling and description.
- Ultralight burner design.
Further information can be found in: